Saturday, March 13, 2010

Webpage - A work in progress!

I have been working to create a webpage. My goal is to incorporate each of the new tools I have learned from my three courses into this blog. Idaely it would be nice to serve as my technology idea warehouse!

4 comments:

  1. I like your idea about creating a web page that showcases the new things that you have learned during your educational journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I hope I can pull it off. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you are learning HTML. Very good idea, because it teaches you what is going at the most basic level of webpages. However, for creating a website -- there are lots of tools that create websites almost entirely by click & drag. Have you tried any of the tools? For example:
    >>stunning flash websites with Wix.com
    >>Google sites ( http://sites.google.com )
    >>http://www.wetpaint.com/
    >>http://www.weebly.com/ ( I have a weebly tutorial if you want to use it too)

    There are many of these tools.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If have started experimenting with a few software applications. I appreciate the links. I love getting useful tools from others. I guess that is why social networking is awesome!!! Thank you for the help.

    ReplyDelete